This book is a MUST for anyone who has anything to do with money. It’s for the individual, the business owner and the policymakers.
The ability to make money and the ability to control money are two very different skills. Tony Melvin had mastered the skill of making money at an early age, yet despite this ability, he found himself in massive debt. At the age of 28, after selling all of his assets, he still owed over $300,000 with no income, no job and no place to live!
It was at this turning point in his life he realized he had poor habits. He also realized he had never been taught how to control money.
Overcoming all the odds, Tony repaid his debt and avoided bankruptcy. But his greatest triumph was discovering the Rich Habits.
15 years later Tony has taught and helped thousands implement the Rich Habits, eliminating debts and rising toward being truly rich.
Now, for the first time, all 22 Rich Habits are clearly defined and explained as he takes you on an inspiring journey of victory.
What you will learn:
- The 3 things you must do to be Rich.
- How to control your money.
- The two different types of debt.
- How to get rid off credit cards and personal loans.
- How to negotiate with banks and lenders to eliminate debt fast.
- How to communicate with creditors (with example letters).
- How to deal with legal firms.
- How to handle debt collectors.
- How to avoid going bankrupt.
- How to organize your life and minimize stress.
- How to achieve your financial goals.
- How to develop successful money habits.
- How to play the game of investing and WIN!
"It was the worst place to be at age 41. I had $175,000 owing in credit card debt (across 8 different credit cards) and $150,000 in tax owed. I had no assets or job.
Within one month of adopting the strategies that Tony and I implemented (Rich Habits), I had saved $5,300 a month in debt repayments. I started to negotiate with my creditors to settle my debt for a fraction of the total owed and start to allocate for the very first time to invest and prepare my solvency fund.
It was the first time in years that I felt the weight of stress lift from my shoulders and I knew that financial security could be achieved in a very short time.
I consider Tony Melvin to be the “Millionaire Whisperer” for the skills he advances.”
- Available in 262 Page Paperback or Hardcover
- Shipped worldwide
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee